Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowballs signature...........

Options
  • 05-03-2003 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Does anyone agree with me that snowballs signature is too long?
    I had a word with him but he says that he got it from his grandmother or some ****...bla bla bla bla bla

I say we give him a day to remove it or we strangle him and sell his body to ivan who will disgustingly violate it for eternity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

blow me

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Stephen, Snowball, Ruaidhri, ShayK1, kegan5, mada999, Jackz, i_am_dogboy

come on ppl. agree with me here.
    down with that sort of thing.

up with miniskirts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Miniskirts ! etc !

Roll on the good weather, I reckon this Carlow IT boards.ie community will disintegrate then. LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by Bicky
    Stephen, Snowball, Ruaidhri, ShayK1, kegan5, mada999, Jackz, i_am_dogboy

come on ppl. agree with me here.
    down with that sort of thing.

up with miniskirts

who likes short shorts?

yes it's too long.it VIOLATES the sig rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

well i have to agree !!!!!!!!
    Up with miniSkirts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Redrocket

yeah, down with that long assed ****ing annoying **** of signature. KILL IT!

Originally posted by Ruaidhri
    who likes short shorts?

yes it's too long.it VIOLATES the sig rules.
    If it did someone would have said something to me years ago. I am not changing it. I have had the post like this for ages and just because u ppl dont like it does not mean I want to change it.
    U dont like my sig, ignore it

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

I would ignore it cept for the fact it takes up half the ****ing screen and its BLUE.

Like i would ignore the french people but its more fun to bitch about them. Lets all talk in loud Mock french accents and mabey we will scare them away from 307. Except the hot one with the red hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

For text signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size, and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

that's from clouds sig rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭mada999

yeah i agree with bicky, its a tad too long and blue

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Ruaidhri
    that's from clouds sig rules.
    7 lines, 8 including the "quote" line. all small. u should really have read my sig before u started ranting about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

a tad too long?

its practically an essay

get rid of it

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

The sig' are their to be amusing and quirky not to be a full blown essay that you have to make a cup of tea before you read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Don't cry snowball, I like the sig

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Same content, better layout, nicer allround.

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

go dev go

you damn whinging carlow bastards! i go to sleep for 4 hours and all hell breaks loose!

well you shouldn't of went to sleep then should you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I can't even read it! Might be somethin 2 do with the fact that I use the Cloud skin. Or it might just be the fact that I am exceptionally blind!:rolleyes:

don't use the Cloud Skin!
    Use The Force
    or the Force Kin eheheheheheh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

//me slaps forehead in utter disgust.
    OMG that was bad.

• Advertisement

But Bad in a Good way!! YES NO??

if there was sucha huff about my sig there anyone how complained about my sig should also have to comply toi the regs also.

My sig has been around for longer than some of you have been on boards. If I have to comply som does everyone else.

P.S: Mordeth, u cheer DeVore when he gives out about my sig, you stand by while I got slated (which at the start was fine but when Dev took it seriosly it stoped being funny) and lock mine when I make a perfectly valid complaint about someone elses sig. Thats bloody rediculos man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i didn't cheer devore, I laughed cos I thought it was funny.

dev changed your sig cos it broke the sig rules, not because a few peons on the carlow IT board were complaining about it

i locked yours because it was childish and pointless (although in retrospect so was this one :) ), I let this thread go because I thought it was funny enough and just people having a laugh.

if it bothers you that much I'll close the thread, jesus man it's just a sig.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement