Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old people kinda stupid

Options
  • 11-04-1999 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

well i was on the train getting ready to go home today when a funny thing happened these 2 oldies came running into the carrage ( train was at this time in middle of nowhere ) and franticly asked where was this train goin they were told and then one of them got the brillent ida ( they were from cork that explains it tongue.gif ) to pull the emergiency stop cord ... well myself and friends were in the ****es laughing at them they were on the wrong train . and delayed me 15 minits sad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

But you got home ok, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

(Been here since 1998?)

Were they fined? I see all over the trains a scary 4000 fine for misusing the cord.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

It has been 10 years, do you really care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

But you got home ok, right?

he/she is still waiting on that same train 10 years later........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

The OP's probably an old person now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I remember elexes from widemouth I believe.

brummytom wrote: »
    The OP's probably an old person now

holy crap you were only 5 when this thread began!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

holy crap you were only 5 when this thread began!

Fúcking hell, I'd have been in Reception and my little brother wouldn't have even been born! :eek::eek:

Wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

elexes wrote: »
    well i was on the train getting ready to go home today when a funny thing happened these 2 oldies came running into the carrage ( train was at this time in middle of nowhere ) and franticly asked where was this train goin they were told and then one of them got the brillent ida ( they were from cork that explains it tongue.gif ) to pull the emergiency stop cord ... well myself and friends were in the ****es laughing at them they were on the wrong train . and delayed me 15 minits sad.gif

old people kinda stupid

and franticly asked where was this train goin they were told and then one of them got the brillent ida ( they were from cork that explains it tongue.gif ) to pull the emergiency stop cord ... well myself and friends were in the ****es laughing at them they were on the wrong train . and delayed me 15 minits sad.gif
    people kinda stupid
    they were from cork that explains it tongue.gif ) to pull the emergiency stop cord ... well myself and friends were in the ****es laughing at them they were on the wrong train . and delayed me 15 minits sad.gif
    kinda stupid
    tongue.gif ) to pull the emergiency stop cord ... well myself and friends were in the ****es laughing at them they were on the wrong train . and delayed me 15 minits sad.gif
    stupid
    carrage brillent ida tongue.gifemergiency minits sad.gif

Are you serious ?

The pot did not just call the kettle, the pot and the kettle have eloped and are now doing the reverse cowgirl on their front porch.
    I'm quite stupid and the good people of boards are about to rip me a new arsehole.

FYP.

You get some leniency because you're from 1998.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement