Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road rash

Options
  • 05-03-2003 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has gotten roadrash 2 or 3 to work properly with dgen. The graphics are a mess on mine. I've searched other posts here and this seems like the favourite emu, but it's a bit of a killer on the ol' eyes 8).

Anyway, any more info is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Are you talking about Gens?
    http://go.to/gens

I use that with Road Rash 2. You have to remember that the graphics were kind of glitchy in the original. If you want something prettier there's a good sequel on the PS (not the sprite one, the proper 3d one) with great draw distance and speedy gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Thx BLITZ. I'll give it a try. The emu I have at the mo is called 'dGen'
    http://209.51.153.20/doc.php/genesis/dgen.html

It's very good for most games, but for road rash, the cars and other obstacles sometimes dissapear, but you can still crash into them.

Like you said, maybe the original was like that. I have roms for all 3 versions, so I'll try them with gens.

Cheers :)

Ok, I've heard great things about gens, but I cant for the life of me get it to work with any roms. (*.smd, *.zip).

But I managed to get KGen, which I have read is the best for road rash, I've tried road rash 2 and 3 and they work perfect! i Can't remember if the first one was as good so I don't think I'll bother hunting for it :*)

Thanks again everyone, that's my degree down the drain pipes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Gens is the best

What problems are you having with it ?

Well, it just wouldnt do anything when I loaded a rom. But I downloaded an earlier version and it works fine.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement