Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Plan

Options
  • 04-03-2003 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Would any accountants/solicitors/business experts mind taking a look at my business plan for something im starting soon? would like a good opinion before i go grovelling to the bank!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,317 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think we could all pass comments if you want to post up an anonymised version. I've looked over a few in my time. And as everything here is "free and without obligation", you won't have to pay us. You can then feel more comfortable if you want to take it further.

I presume you have some sort of statement / plan together with a cashflow forecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

pclancy,

Have a look at this website.
    They run workshops dealing with setting up business. I have enrolled for April. They will look at your business plan and advise on possible funding. They can even offer office facilities.

thegills

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Would you be willing to pay a fee for this? And if so, then how much? I know a chartered accountant who would be willing to take on such an engagement for you. You can PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Advertisement