Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

server?

Options
  • 03-03-2003 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

what was the story with the server message that was on the irc server during the week?

Its gone now unfortunatly :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

server messages?
    on #opflash.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

the message that was up on #opflash.ie said something to the effect of Moriarty is thinking of hosting a server. This message is now gone(unfortunatly).

I was wondering if the server is available. Are we going to have a few games on it or whatever?

that message is still there:

-:- Topic (#opflash.ie): Moriarty has suggested hosting a private server for us - Rejoice | Opflash at Megalan people?
    -:- Topic (#opflash.ie): set by SyxPak at Mon Feb 24 19:26:45 2003

as of 04/03/03 17:17hours

I've heard nothing back off him - but I've not been on IRC regulalry lately either.

thats allright.

I was just wondering like :)

As for megalan and opflash. You better believe it baby!!

We should be able to have some praccy for it a galway lan before it

GL5 deffinitely, dunno about MegaLAN - might not be going yet (gaming at least - beer beckons though). Final Exams the week after.

I've to do a system reinstall in the next week, can you make a package/list of decent multiplayer maps and I'll host it/them?

• Advertisement

I don't have any extra opflash maps or adons. I got rid of mine on my last reformat :(

I am making do with the ones that come as standard with resistance. A few of them are pretty damn cool actually.

I am starting to have a look around for some nice maps again. Hopefully these ones won't keep crashing my opflash

yeah, Bohemia could really have done with releasing some good quality modding/mapping tools sooner, and making the game a little more modular - ie: Halflife, BF1942, Q3

Resistance MP should be craic :)

/me calls dibs on the AH-1....

have you played the capture the flag map with the bridge in between the soviet and american sides? It is one of the standard maps that comes with resistance. It is pretty good imo. Respawning, choppers, tanks, boats. What more could you possibly want in a map??

Dunno if I've played it yet.
    Reinstalling the machine this week, might give it a lash then :)

Advertisement