Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swaping disks for c64?

Options
  • 01-03-2003 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

On one or two games on the CCS64 emulator it will tell you halfway thru a game to 'please insert disk 2'. but since the disks are not anything physical and are just images how does one actually facilitate the request?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Just hit F9 and change the disk as if you where changing game. The emu will then carry on with the game. What game is it by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I think I tried that but it didn't work. Am I supposed to type load "*" , 8,1 etc or just pick the first file from the second disk image? As far as I remember I just typed 'run' as per usual on the second disk image and nothing happened. This was a while ago and I'm only retrying it again today so I'm a bit sketchy on the details I'm afraid.

The game was Last ninja 2 btw. I think I had the same trouble with epyx world games aswell.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

The amount of typing shall be zero. You just need to pick the correct program line within the emulator. I'll take a look at Last ninja II if you still can't get it but it could take a while;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thanks! I'll give it a try now.

Advertisement