Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3do and return fire

Options
  • 26-02-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Whats a good emu for this ?

I havent actually looked but instead of basing my selection on how many stars the emu has and how many downloads etc:

easier to ask here :D

btw return fire was the game i could not think of the name for about 3 years.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Ah that was an absolute classic game. Great in 2 player. Wish I kept my 3DO now for the nostalgia. Sold it to get a PS1. I dont know if there's an emu for 3DO. If there is one about I'd like to know about it too. It's CD based so I could see the roms being a **** to find if at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by TinCool
    It's CD based so I could see the roms being a **** to find if at all.

I know a place that sells the CDs
    it's in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Now all that's required is an Emu

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Sorry lads ain't emulated yet. One being developed can be found at http://freedo.sourceforge.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I've got Return Fire on the PS1, to tell the truth it's not all that good, i think there was a PC version too that might be worth checking out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement