Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom customer care (online)

Options
  • 26-02-2003 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

He he he
    ... Details of this service guarantee are published in the phone book or can be seen at www.eircom.ie/customercare

Look at their customer care page.

So I can't complain online (been waiting for a line installation now for nearly 2 months)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

1. Go to Comreg home page.

2. Click on Complaints link there.

3. Click on LINK to OPERATOR contact details (for complaints) on the next page

4. Click on what looks like a link to eircom (and sez 'www.eircom.ie' ) on it but actually goes nowhere......see why :D

5. The Chorus link works and also goes nowhere.....see why :D

Try complaining to any of those two.

It is all because Tony O'Reilly(Bart) got the government to declare Eircoms Customer Care department to be a state secret around the same time they started to log all calls and retain the data for 3 years.

The Biddies will be all National Monuments by next year.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

That link is just a blank page for me so I guess im missing the point or Eircon are at it again fobbing us off etc. WTG Eircon
    :(

OHP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Originally posted by OHP
    That link is just a blank page for me so I guess im missing the point or Eircon are at it again fobbing us off etc. WTG Eircon
    :(

OHP

no you are missing the point

Eircom in keeping with their status as a "bleeding edge" e-hub tech company have hired the radical web designer Francisco Cojones to create this super-trendy minimalist sub-site.

Access to the rest of the site is through a linked invisible 1 px gif (or not?) which dynamically changes position for each user request. The index page is scripted to deliver a flash movie of a piece of tripe on a stick with a background soundtrack of a Bulgarian taxi driver screaming at a plank to every 500,000th viewer. A challenging multimedia experience which subverts our assumptions about customers and customer care I think you will agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

LMFAO

Post of the month :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Originally posted by Dustaz
    LMFAO

Post of the month :)

Ok i'm lame :)

OHP

• Advertisement
Advertisement