Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dept of Caomms announce (or is that reannounce) Policy Direction to Comreg

Options
  • 23-02-2003 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

For slow learners :D

December 2002, Minister Ahern punts some 12 DRAFT policy objectives at Comreg. DCMNR Holds consultation on this for a while. See the DRAFT Directives Here

January 2003 , IoffL among others respond to Consultation. IoffL gave the issues some good consideration and responded with this submission Here which contained good suggestions on subtle wording changes that would make sense within the overall context of the Directive.

February 2003. Minister Ahern punts some policy objectives at Comreg After taking the results of the consultation into account. Allegedly. See the revised 12 FINAL directives to Comreg Here

I hope I not being presumptious in saying so but it strikes me that there is Not 1 Shred of difference between the 2002 DRAFT and the 2003 FINAL. If you were not in the least interested in what anybody had to say Dermot, WHY did you ask us and waste our time you arrogant gobdaw?

More stuff including details on submissions and their contents will be up on the DCMNR website tomorrow 24/02/03 , trundle along Here to see who else spoke up and apparently had their time wasted by Ahern

M

Advertisement