Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WinVice question

Options
  • 23-02-2003 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I've just downloaded WinVice but I don't see how your supposed to bring down the display from Fullscreen to just a small window. The site itself doesn't seem to have an FAQ and the readme.dos doesn't say how to do it either.

So how is it done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I haven't got WinVice but I'm just guessing when I say ALT + ENTER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I tried that but it keeps saying 'this program cannot run because of the way it uses the display' :(

Do I have to change the settings on the 'video settings' option or something?

There's probably* a setting alright toi input ur display settings and it will probably* also give you the option to play in windowed mode in there too

*may not be true I'm just runnin on experience of other emulators

Just downloaded WinVice and when your in fullscreen mode type ALT + D to adjust fullscreen and windowed mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah I'm playing with it at the moment too. It's pretty cool.

• Advertisement
Advertisement