Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out upcoming Remake of Head over Heels!

Options
  • 22-02-2003 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Drool! http://www.remakes.org/ seems to be a decent site. I came across a screenshot of Head over Heels that should be available in the near future. I remember the C64 version tended to have that yucky spectrum feel to it. Still was (is!) a great game though. Several good links there too. There's a good Cybernoid remake too if you can get in.. I found it busy. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Oh alright so, here's a picture. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

oymn, nyom.......

head over heels is one of my first and favourite games that i have ever played.

will pass jugdment on the ports on the site tomorrow when i aint pished :)

DiscoStu,

I tried it now and it brilliant. Only 2 things though:

1) I miss the "walking" sound (for some reason?? weird). Head and Heels are now silent when walking.

2) Those bleedin' toasters are hard to jump over with Head. You need to pixel perfect to jump over these babies. Your lives are whittled down in no time.

But wow! Great conversion so far....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Yes Yes yes:D One of my all time favorites. Thats a good site you found hamster. I see someone is remaking the excellent booty from Firebird

Heh Heh! Someone is working on a 3D remake of the Last Ninja. Now I don't know about that but an easier Cauldron remake would nice... one with 30 second autosaver! :D:p:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement