Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL-HOME in the Uk

Options
  • 22-02-2003 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

http://www.dont-pay-ntl.co.uk/

I looked at this tonight, and wondered is this going to happen here as well?

See and tell me what yah think.

Carn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This has been sorta-kinda addressed in another thread on the forum but im going to leave this one un-merged simply because it addresses a vague area in the existing thread.

My understanding is that the 1 gig a day cap does not relate to ntl Ireland , only to ntl UK. I confirmed this by calling ntl and they were most definate that it was a UK thing only.

Other people have claimed this is not the case but i havent seen anything solid yet.

Anyone?

(ps Any talk of the rights and wrongs of caps in this thread will not be entertained. Weve had quite enough of that lately.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well it's not like ntlireland have to worry about over use on their nework.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

tbh i didnt check out if there was a thread.. so sry for that,

as to Ntl not doing a cap.. "dont believe everything NTL says"

Carn

Advertisement