Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions and selfpromotion

Options
  • 19-02-2003 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello all just joined your list in the hope of attracting some work to my humble abode in da-mines Dublin 6

I'm a freelance broadcast/graphic designer

Offering video digitising / editing / post facilities (broadcast standard)
    Video content for the web anyone? Video content for anything at all!

Enrich your sites/presentation with my footage or your own.
    Animate that logo in awe inspiring three d (hey, I'm doing my best here)
    All with the help of the adobe after effects fairy, final cut pro, cinema 4d and my fertile and often addled mind and many, many plug-ins.

I also produce DVD's with DVD studio pro from the ground up ideal for multimedia / cross platform projects. (long / short / once off)

Graphic Designer.... I hear you say
    In my dark and shadowy past I've designed just about everything a press can handle.

logos, brochures, magazines, stationery, albums, packaging, die-cuts, flyers and for a brief period in the late 90's the dreaded wedding invite! less said the better. If you've got the template I've got the time.

Registered for VAT and all that sweet, sweet taxation.

If you've got a problem,

and no one else can help,

and you can find him,

maybe you should hire

Simon Daniels
    --
    DFl
    No.3, 49 Leinster Road
    Rathmines
    Dublin 6

tel: 086 8241772
    email: dfl@gofree.indigo.ie

cheers and thanks for the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Posting completely off topic adverts on a Forum or NG is a good way to LOSE business.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

As this is already in the Work board....

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement