Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which horror flick to choose?

Options
  • 16-02-2003 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Argh decisions decisions will my life never be easy.Some may say i am spoiled for choice,but i say to them to stuff their wise cracks where the sun dont shine,i need help,not quirky commentarys on lifes little foibles.Those damn punks with their cowboy hats and......er....rainbow suspenders and......er..prop comedy....and...um...makeout partys......Yeah!...Damn punks.Er,sorry went off on a mad tangeant there,but my prob is today i spotted one of the few horror flicks i aint seen,Return of the Living Dead, in my local golden discs for 12 euro.Great eh?NO! because i would have to go down tommorow to get it and out tommorow is Dog Soldiers which i have already seen and absolutly love(Its like a modern day night of the living dead,except with werewolves,it almost brings a tear to my eye).Argh decisions!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Buy them both or buy Return of the Living Dead as I'd say it's only a limited time offer with Golden Discs so you may not get another opportunity to get it for €12 and Dog Soldiers will still be there in a couple of weeks time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

if you go to cd wow i think its cdwow.ie you can get dvd's delivered in roughly 3 days to your door for between e13 and e25 or something also albums are like e13 and ps2 games are about e45 its fuccking brilliant prices but you need a credit card. They have a great selection too. Its where i try to get most of the films i buy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Get Return Of The Living Dead, definetly!

It's an oldie, and chances are, wont be freely available for long. So then, you might have to order it rather costly like, or get it online... Dog Soldiers shall be there for ages yet.

But if you want my advice, who has both DVDs... Get 'em both, because X-tra Vision has DS for 25 yoyos, so together, both will cost you less than 40. With enough change for a coke on your bothersome journey... You KNOW it makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Zaphod B

I'd have to agree there. Return of the living dead is cheesy, funny, and has ->running and jumping zombies<- . Get it now!
    "Send more cops"... hehehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Slane

Well,i just popped down the road a few min ago and picked up......Return of the Living Dead!I got it since a I aint seen it and also it came highly recommended.Aswell as that Dog Soldier should eb there for a good few months still.Its just a pity that ROTLD does not have any of the extras its Region 1 counterpart has,and its in mono,which kinda sucks.But hey,tonight i get to see a new Zombie film....well..new to me.You cant beat that....with a stick!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

return of the living dead :)

Advertisement