Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c'mon the sion!!

Options
  • 15-02-2003 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

what odds an athenry - mount sion clash on march 17th??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Revelate you must truly be a kiss of death. That is unnatural!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Good old dunloy!! Hopefully they can all the way this time, they deserve it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revelate

i know..i'm like the george hook of the gaa world..except the result is the exact opposite...merely wishful thinking on my behalf..ah well..

Originally posted by revelate
    what odds an athenry - mount sion clash on march 17th??

mullinahone should have beaten yee anyway.

ah, bitter bitter tipp people. when will ye learn? I suppose you think ye should have beaten us in last year's munster final as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

careful Revelate, you could curse mount sion for next year too.

Hey Revelate who are you tipping for the footie semi's this weekend. We could make a few quid out of this.

ha our own little bad luck charm...

we would give u a percent of the winnings

well i am...ehh...emmm...JUST FECK OFF!!

Now that is not a very freindly attitude!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by revelate
    ah, bitter bitter tipp people. when will ye learn? I suppose you think ye should have beaten us in last year's munster final as well!

Nah at least we went out with our heads held high but yee went out like a bunch of cowardly thugs that yee are. Ken Mcgrath nearly cut Quinns hand off and all this business with Mullane + im actually glad the Cats knocked S*it out of yee yesterday and i hope yee dont win anything for the next 100 years. ive heard of sore losers but yere sore winners

first of all i don't in any way condone mcgrath's actions. i think he should have been punished. second of all, bitter bitter tipp people. thirdly, we did get our asses kicked yesterday, i was there. but we were missing 7 of the team that won the munster final including tony browne, paul flynn, eoin kelly and we had kirwan making his debut v DJ. we quite rightly were hammered yesterday but we'll be back, with a proper team in the not too distant future.

and fair play to tipp for giving offaly minus birr a right hiding.

Time was when yee wouldnt give Offaly minus Birr a right hiding.

Jesus Tipp let it go man. He is right yopu are bitter!

Originally posted by Waylander

ya ya ya Ok mammy i promise ill be good.

Originally posted by Waylander

Me thinks Revelate is a woman waylander. I could be wrong but I never am...

yes, yes, revelate is a woman..thank you alany, you're learning!!

just to reply to the accusation of sore winners..it was our first time winning anything of note for 39 years..grown men were on their knees crying in thurles! i think we're entitled to gloat a little, surrounded as we are by tipp, cork and kilkenny & having taken abuse from them for years. normal service was indeed resumed on monday morning...i went into college to have newspaper reports of our capitulation read aloud to me! by tipp people!

Rev....Gloating is an important part of human life its what sperates us from the animials..except the goats...they are gloating bastards....anywho, Gloat on !

Advertisement