Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mmsnd

Options
  • 14-02-2003 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a current/recent/being-worked-on version of mmsound out? My old version is shaggin' useless - it'd just be nice to have something that'd do the equivalent of a sound test on certain roms that have nice enough music... (stdragon, dsaber, (especially) caveman ninja/stoneage) etc.

I've got the nebula qsound emulator which does a nice job of basically all capcom's games, and a few of the games have a service mode, but some don't.
    Anyone know of anything useful if there isn't a newer version of mmsnd32 than 0.36 (which is giving me bollox about not finding components anyway)?

zynaps

Advertisement