Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom avatar

Options
  • 13-02-2003 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

how do i use a custom avatar or shall i just go through the ones already there and pick a suitable one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Go :

User cd -> Edit Profile -> Avatar -> custom avatar -> upload -> then upload a .cap file

easy peasy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

eh....

sssssshhhhhhhhhh

dont tell him
    customavatars.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

hmmmmm cheers i just wanted a pic of mooman up as my avatar and yes i did try to find the upload option you win newbie caught out ha ha

mooo ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

ok....where do you get all of those "cards" at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

On another forum ( sorry for straying from the flock ) I can use a personal avatar, but it has to be 100 pixels x 100 pixels at most. What's the best way of minimising a larger image to fit these dimensions? MS paint isn't the best for this sort of thing. :) Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

I use paint shop pro 7

or

Photoshop 6.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

whats the story with that like ^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

^^^
    is that the same guy as celebguy, what's the point, i doubt they get a single clickthrough from boards
    :confused:

Advertisement