Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminating i-stream contract!

Options
  • 12-02-2003 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

First of all I'd like to introduce myself by saying hello to everyone!

I opted for i-stream solo last november thinking that it would change my online experience, it did in a way but it also changed my phone bill. I wouldn't have a problem with the costs if there wasn't a cap included in the package, but this cap is by all means ridiculous. Three movies that I download and that's it, the cap is exceeded leaving me the most part of the month just browsing as a regular dial up user.:(

Anyways I would like to know if there is anyway of terminating my yearly i-stream contract pre-maturally and how I would go about doing this if its possible.

P.S. I did not sign any agreement and I did not recieve a copy of anything from eircom.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

P.S. I did not sign any agreement and I did not recieve a copy of anything from eircom.

If you paid a bill there may prove well be a contract if you seek determination.

as you never agreed to the CAP or other T&C's, by not signing a contract, and they cannot prove you did agree to their T&C's :D you can download what you like from now on and run a server on the line and generally be a hog.

If you go over the CAP, and they haven't billed you for it so far, then there is no enforceable contact by which they may bill you later. All you have to do is to pay the montly rate as always.

I suggest you do the complete dog on it and if they cut YOU off first :D , sue them in the small claims court afterwards ....exhibit A , bills paid promptly and in full

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭MagicBusDriver

People have ended their I-Stream contracts. If you think about it enough you will figure it out. Their is no need to go to court or do anything diifficult or complex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Laziale

Originally posted by MagicBusDriver
    People have ended their I-Stream contracts. If you think about it enough you will figure it out. Their is no need to go to court or do anything diifficult or complex

Are you suggesting what I think you are?:D

Thanks for the replies.;)

Advertisement