Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Games ?

Options
  • 30-06-2001 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

I saw Tachyon: The Fringe for £15 in a book shop, second floor of Stephens Green and was wondering if it's any good ?
    Also in there were Battlezone 2 for £18 and Hardwar for a fiver.

Nil Desperandum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Tachyons pretty good. Had a couple of weeks out of that one. Battlezone is susposed to be very good but underated. Never heard of the last one.

If you're into rts then Homeworld is going for a tenner in Smyths (and probably elsewhere). It's rather good.

Lunacy Abounds! GLminesweeper RO><ORS!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Had Battlezone 2 and it was very good. I never got round to finishing it because it was a bit too much for my low spec machine at the time. I can recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Uhmm

Tachyon -meant to be alright its got Bruce Cambell (ash in evil dead) as a voice actor in it.

Battlezone 2 -my friend has it and highly recommands it, strange it had same prob as original (no one bought)

Hardwar -its like elite except in a bladerunner city, its meant to be hmmmmmm average abit above give it a try at tha price

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Tachyon - Great game, will keep you going for a while....

BZ 2 - defininatly one to get....Its a great laugh in multiplayer... and the single player is deeply engrossing

never heard of hardware before

Insanity is spreading like wildfire.......and Im at its center tongue.gif

www.scifi-meshes.com

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 01-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mr_kevin_man

If anyone has seen hardwar anywere let me know.

Have been searching for the game for ages.

thanks

kevin

• Advertisement
Advertisement