Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Irish CS to find a home

Options
  • 28-07-2001 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum20/HTML/001881.html

That's the url to the thread on the CS boards... but basicly, i would like to help organise getting a group of people together to make a map for CS of dublin..possibly temple bar...or a GPO 1916 rising type map.... i don't know ...but i was told to talk to you guys smile.gif

P.S. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW THIS IS NOT MY IDEA.... I AMN'T TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR ANYTHING, I AM PURLEY TRYING TO ORGANISE IT, AND MAKE IT HAPPEN smile.gif
    I think it was marcs (deadbankclerks idea) smile.gif
    Can ya help guys?
    If you want to mail me ...it's nickmckenna@hotmail.com

=Hb=
    Email: HbClan@Hotmail.Com
    Website: [url="Http://Hb.ClanPages.Com"]Http://Hb.ClanPages.Com[/url]
    IRC: #Hb-Clan (Barrysworld)
    Server: 213.190.152.154:27027

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I haven't any single clue as to the layout of templebar. and without the right textures...i'm pretty sure the map would suck ass frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i don't live in Dublin either or know any places mentioned so i can't help smile.gif

i don't live in Dublin either or know any places mentioned so i can't help frown.gif

raven..

your avatar=gh3y

that is all.

When you think of Ireland do you not think of the north/south problem more so than dublin?...a map on the troubles now that would b the BIZ. HAVE to be a bomb site or 2 on it and a few grey RUC trucks burned out with murials like in the bogside in Derry on the walls and an Army tower...don't know much about creating a map but the layout would be quite easy i mean everyone much watch news now and again, it would also be more appealing then a dublin map i think.

Farls

The right way, the wrong way and MY way!

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRakE:
    raven..

your avatar=gh3y

that is all.
    </font>

? Needless agro-can it.

How bout a map of the IFSC buildings? I'm sure someone could find Textures for that-it being so modern and all.

that wasn't needless...or agro. :/

just **** taking. smile.gif

Advertisement