Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info

Options
  • 30-05-2001 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,484 ✭✭✭✭

Esat's special rate lines are being messed up by Eircom, all the flat rate (SNL), cut rate (IOL gold, ESAT ISDN, etc), have too much people ringing them up, Eircom are putting them all through the same line, meaning that only a certain amount of people can get through, Esat can't do anything about this until Eircom decide to fix it themsleves, and this could take up to a year(or longer, depending on Eircom)

Since BT took over Esat, Eircom have been trying to stop them at every turn, not so long ago, they kicked Esat out of the exchanges when they were about to begin their ADSL trials.

I am on ESAT ISDN and I only get a connection every 1 in 4 dial up's depending on time of course, if I want to get proper service I'll have to start using the other number (non-cut rate = 40% more)

Info from within Esat btw

Advertisement