Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can't connect to SNL...

Options
  • 27-05-2001 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right, i got the letter and I rang up and was told to stay under 75hrs etc etc. Right, well, now I can't connect to SNL..I forget the exact mesage but I don't get an invalid username/password message, soemthing like 'cannot connect'..the possible reasons are...

I went over 75 hours - didn't everyone who got the letter?

I have been kicked off - before May 31st

they are all I can think off...anyone else been unable to connect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Lots of people have had problems over last 48 hrs - someone said it's because cables were accidentally dug up in Dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd say the fact that everyone is driving the ****e out of it is a contributing factor too, including myself I might add. Maybe they should define the "Spirit of the Service"?

Well I was able to connect for most of the day, but I was not able to receive mail due to "Invalid Password" box popping up. I was able to post a couple of messages to ie.comp but after about half an hour it just locked. I had to re-boot and iol home page was unavailable for most of the day here.
    Also I cannot blame people who are going to be cut off for getting as much as they can before the axe falls.

Robbie,
    I've had no problems connecting, or using email.

Haven't received this famous letter about the 75 hour cap yet. :/

so... I got no idea what your problem might be, sorry.

Advertisement