Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish domain name guide ?

Options
  • 25-05-2001 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Useful Links in Ireland (www.aura.ie/html/resource.htm) mentions Irelandoffline as "Ireland Off Line - Irish domain name guide".

It's good to see us online, but I'm not sure the description reflects the site goals...

Just wondering...

Jake.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

It's not us that's getting a mention there.

The IrelandOffline.com domain was previously used to house a site about Irish domain names which have expired. It was run by Cloud of boards.ie and can still be seen at http://domains.irelandoffline.com/ ... obviously the "Useful Links" site will need to be advised of a change of URL.

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

or maybe a bit of creative promotion of the new site smile.gif
    just kidding

i think the more places that this site has a link from the better!
    it's no use having a pressure/lobby group and web site if nobody knows it's there!
    anyplace I visit i'll suggest the link, I think everyone else should do the same

cheers....

Advertisement