Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports 2 FTA

Options
  • 19-06-2001 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Channel ID: Astra 2C
    Freq: 11.758H 27.5 2/3

For people who don't subscribe to Sky Sports:
    This channel is now supposed to be showing Sky Sports 2 free

WILL D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

What do you mean "supposed", have you not checked it before posting?

I was hoping someone would have replied with "Yeah, it worked for me" Sky Sports works for me anyway as I subscribe. I just read it in another forum and thought people in here would like to check it out. Anyway, the Astra 2D channel has stopped transmitting anything so it doesn't really matter now.

WILL D

I tuned in all channels on ther frequency but there was nothing there.Im not a sky sports sub.

isn't astra 2C at 19 Degrees East? That would explain why you couldn't tune it in.

Gary

Well there is a channel available on the above frequency called Astra 2c.It was used recently to show a sat launch live.

• Advertisement

The Astra 2C i was referring to was the Channel ID on SKY. It was a channel set up to broadcast the live launch of Astra 2C. After that, it showed a bit of Sky Sports 2 for a while but unfortunately, it didn't last very long. The Astra 2C bird is now at 19 degrees East until Astra 1K is launched to take the place of 1A which has come to the end of its active service after 13 years in orbit. Then 2C will move to 28E which will probably be early 2002.

WILL D

Advertisement