Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Brother Interactive?

• 26-05-2001 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Was just hopping forward in the TV guide and saw mention of interactive camera views when Big Brother Year 2 starts this evening - I wonder will this be available on E4 / Sky D.

J.
    --

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Nope it aint on E4.
    just scrolled through the TV guide and its "Graham Norton night" which starts @ 9pm which is the time Big Bro 2 starts at.
    frown.gif
    magor bummer.

Britany Spears Looking incredible

Big Brother will be interactive on Sky Digital. the 9pm start is on Channel 4. E4's interactive coverage starts at 12.20am. lets just hope some nice women take up residence

i found big brother coverage on a add-on channel called 4xtra.it had nothing then looked at it today and found screen split 4 ways and bb2 on.the feed was jumpy and no sound.dont remnebr the freq it hin it was on channel 4 transponder

Watched a bit of BB2 on E4 last nite but I didn't get anything interactive on it. There was no active icon and when i pressed red button, nowt happened. Did anyone else get interactive BB2 on E4 last nite? On again tonight live from 12.20am to 4pm. Nearly 14 hours!!

WILL D

nothing interactive here last night either. maybe it will start tonight

• Advertisement

Interactive Big Brother is now working. Even more boring rubbish, now 24hrs a day frown.gif

Not quite 24 hours as the interactivity disappears during the time BB is on Channel4 so that people will switch to Channel 4 to watch the summary show. It's well done IMO but I do really hate the sound disappearing a lot during daytime. I think E4 should have made the channel PIN blocked like Sky Box Office so that they don't have to mute the sound whenever someone swears.

WILL D

Advertisement