Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Studio...

• 03-06-2001 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what the story is with this channel, I was watching Sci-Fi tis afternoon and caught the end of the trailer for the station. Apparently its a new free movie channel. Will this be available on Sky or whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

THE STUDIO is a movie channel owned 50/50 by Universal Studio Networks and NTL. Available on NTL in the UK (I don't know about NTL Ireland). It seems they have been in discussions to bring it to SKY Digital, but nothing settled yet as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

AFAIK, it will be FTA some weekend soon (cannot remember date) on the U>direct preview channel No.800. I believe it's a TCM style channel. There was a lot of talk about it on Digital Spy site.

WILL D

Advertisement