Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky what the playing at.

Options
  • 12-05-2001 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

anyone had any problems signing up with sky.i have many.i filled in the contract form.i got the card.then the dish arrived.the card was authorised.i then had to ring up to add the sports and movies.when i get home today the whole lot is off execpt sky news etc.i ring up and i find out they need the contract but how the hell i get the caqrd without a contract being sent in.and where did it go.

"Good things come to those who wait"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I assume that U ordered Sky from an Independant retailer. They can ring Sky, give their ASA Number and request a card for you and then either them or you must send in contract. Sky despatch card on the promise that the contract is on its way to them. When they get no contract, you get no channels! You should get back to your Sky retailer and get them to sort it out. If original contract was lost in post or something, then you probably will have to sign in a new one.

WILL D

we had a similar problem where channels were missing at random. The old man rang the helpline (probably premium rate) and they talked him through fixing it. They probably want the contract as proof of purchase.

The helpline is a freephone number... wink.gif They are pretty good too. Ihad the same problem whaen I first signed up.

Advertisement