Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wellbeing - rubbish isn't it ?

• 15-03-2001 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Well it is, isn't it ?

(Why do I feel this won't be the most viewed of topics?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I watched the channel for a short time this afternoon, and have to admit it wont be on my "Favourite Channels" list.
    It remind's me of Open House, and thats not my cup of tea either.
    I think we should give the channel some time....
    After all it is owned and operated by "Granada" and "Boots-the Chemist" so it will be around for a while. Not like the MBI channel,(Nigeria) which keeps disapearing every few weeks because they cant pay their bills to Sky for access to the EPG.......
    Speaking of which I think the layout EPG does need to be changed.
    There should be a section for Radio, as there are excellent stations on Sky Digital (London's Heart 106), and also there should be a section for "Shopping" as they are currently mixed in with Asian, and God channels.

Yeah, it's a real shame we can't group channels ourselves (like analogue satellite). I don't want to sound like a religion-basher, but it would be nice to have all the UCB's etc. grouped together for avoidance !

By the way, did everyone see that UCB Bible is now on the EPG ?

Have to agree Charles, I really think that the Religion stations should be "Grouped" together.
    Its okay for the television stations, as there are only two,(God Channel & Insparations), but when hopping through the radio channels, its quite annoying.
    Anyhow as I said before, there are excellent radio stations on Sky Digital. What I dont understand is why RTE radio 1 is not broadcasting on Sky Digital. It did broadcast on the Anogolue Sky on the VHI transponder, and according to the RTE website, it will be only be broadcasting on Eutelsat in the future. With tara broadcasting to ex-pats in the UK, one would assume that RTE Radio 1 would do the same....

Aye, tis funny that there is no RTÉ Radio 1 on digital since it woz on analog. There is definitely something wrong with RTÉ bosses if they think anyone will listen to R1 on eutelsat as opposed to astra. They should also have RTÉ 2FM on sky too for good measure.

Advertisement