Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interactive Adverts

Options
  • 12-02-2001 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed that there is an interactive advert on Sky D at the moment ??? I was watching one of the Premiere movie channels last night and a Persil advert came on. In the top left corner there was the usual interactive "Press Red" and when I did it launched into Open with a competition to win £1500. Of course we can't enter as it tried to dial out and we all know Open doesn't work properly here. Looks promising for the future though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi,

I'm hoping to get Sky Digital soon, and I hope that add icon popped up between movies?! Not during?

John McD

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sorry... If I had read this more carefully I would have realised that you meant the icon appeared during the Persil addvertisement!

John

Advertisement