Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

didnt think there was internet access in leitrim

Options
  • 06-02-2003 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I heard dsl is gonna be in leitrim by 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭adeypius

must move there as I cant see it ever coming to South Donegal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

As a Leitrim man I dont see the attraction with this internet thingy. The pony express has done me fine for the last few years and long may it continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

hey my linespeed has just doubled, well 24k to 44k i've only been complaining about the splitter for 6 years must start on dsl mow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭aliesneo

hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I wish you luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭aliesneo

need a lot more than luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

well on my current success rate i should get DSL by 2009 which is a lot sooner than leitrim !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
    only kidding it is a joke cos we know we won't get any access unless the gov gets it's finger out and actually does something, cos no private co (eircom) will invest in infrastructure projects at the rate of return they will get in the northwest, whihc makes a mockery out of privatising eircom oin the first place

Advertisement