Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish opflash server?

Options
  • 06-02-2003 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

k i just got my isdn all up and running and stuff, so im going to give opflash online a shot.
    problem is i dont know where to find a decent server, and i dont have the multiplayer add-on but that cant be helped.

and does anyone want to join up at the same time as me?

tank2.gif -tanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

there was one running a while back, mainly as a test for a linux version, no-one played on it afaik, and the server was having some hassle at the time.
    IF ye want, have a word with Rev_Hellfire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toto

Decent server running 1.96 with BAS add ons can be found here www.sniperteam.dk,pings are low too.

class :)

I'm once again without a net connection even now that I have the time to finally play.
    Looks like it's still LAN-only multiplayer for me for the next while :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Toto

Sorry to hear that mate, I only recently had my cable connected up again.Before that I was playing on a 56k modem,which to be perfectly honest wasnt great but it done the job. My ping from Dublin to the server was about 250 upwards which is ok once it doesnt cause desync. We wont be going anywhere for the near future and we hope to be getting a server up and running in the Dublin area:D which should keep the pings nice and low for all the Irish players:cool:

I have plenty of bandwidth, working in HEAnet for the summer, but my PC here has a very very poor graphics card and gaming (even in the evenings) would be very much frowned upon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

I just played around with these guys on sniperteam.dk.

Nice bunch, good missions. Very enjoyable all round.

Advertisement