Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Miles tailback on New Ross rd today!

Options
  • 04-02-2003 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

I was driving out of Waterford to New Ross at about 9 am this morning, the traffic was nose to tail (and not moving) all the way to the BellView port turn. The worst I've ever seen round these parts...and why? Good question. But I know this, if the bypass and bridge were built it simply would'nt have exisited. Roll on 2007

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

hehe - hazardous weather conditions me thinks.

madness all over the country.

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

When are they gonna build that tunnel?
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Which tunnel, the New Ross by-pass one? If so they hav'nt even decided if it should be tunnel or bridge yet as far as I know...the NRA don't have any info.

Mike.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I doubt that a tunnel will ever exist outside of Dublin or Cork..

A second bridge to by pass New Ross would be the best solution and the most cost effective...

But like the waterford by pass this could take years... :rolleyes:

Advertisement