Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good = Bad :(

Options
  • 03-02-2003 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

I gave up smoking a week ago so I turned to my other addictions: Pepsi Max and Star bars.

But I just paid 150 euro's to get my teef repaired from all this abuse so I can't let myself eat Star Bars anymore (never giving up the Max even if it destroys the ozone layer and Pepsi own weapons of mass destruction).

In short: Arrrgh!

Why are the best things so bad for us?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

I just had a star bar 5 minutes ago.

Dang! it was goooooood! :p

So nutty and mmmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Coz if they weren't they wouldn't be our favourite things.

Try weaning yourself onto fruit and then having treats of chocolate occasionally. Afaik the acid in fruit could be good for your teeth.. hmm I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

Poor, Poor ,Poor you!!! I'm sorry....you could just forget your teeth and get dentures Lol:DA lil joking on my part but...it is all in fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

PleeeeeassssURE pain Ampeh!

Yourself and Kix should ask each other for advise, or be ciggie buds, by that i mean he has recently given up the ciggies aswell and yee could work off each others disabilities, sorta like Lamons, or whatever that preggers thingy is!

When i gave up smoking last I found that anything that involves you concentrating deeply will help u forget smoking, the hardest part for me was when i needed time to think by myself, or down the pub, that was always a killer cause they were the two times that I'd always whip out a ciggie and spark up.
    Gum! Sopearmint Polo's, anything that doesnt involve eating!
    THINK OF YER THIGHS!
    and the kittencake!

I'll ask meh Da for advise aswell, as he gave it up as a promise to my Muver when they became an item, that is, if u want....

Advertisement