Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIC Irish Translation

Options
  • 02-02-2003 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

The following is a copy of an email which was sent to the DublinWAN (www.irishwan.org) mailing list earlier today, regarding the translation of Ireland Security Information Centre (ISIC) - www.isiclabs.com into Irish.

snip, snip

DublinWAN:
    I know this is very off topic, but I'm currently in search of one or two willing writers, which have experience in translating English to Irish. I wish to knock up the status of the Ireland Security Information Centre (ISIC) web site by making it available not only in English, but in Irish also.

With help from people around Ireland, I know ISIC can become one of the best Irish focused security information centres available to the Irish nation as a whole.

If anyone is interested in helping us out, please get back to us ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Alan Neville
    CEO/Founder
    Ireland Security Information Centre
    [w] www.isiclabs.com
    [e] aneville@isiclabs.com
    [p] (+353) 085 7248601

snip, snip

Thank you.

Advertisement