Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures

Options
  • 30-01-2003 4:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭

Okay I am a newbie. I was wondering how everyone is getting the pictures beside their names and the pics by their sigs.? Please help!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Go to your User Cp (control Panel)

Then select edit Profile to edit your signature.

Put in the url link then of the img

thats the pic in ure sig.

For the avatar(pic beside name) click on edit options and select change avatar.

Cheers

RunFree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

That feels a little better to have a pic of my personality on there. I also am working on that signiture.. Thanks;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

was wondering how the pic was added to the signature.

Thanx for that!!! Must try add one now sometime!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by DriftingRain
    That feels a little better to have a pic of my personality on there.

That looks like a very fine personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ok, I know I've been on boards for sometime know, but when its come to adding setting and that I get lost.

So, what I wanna know is can someone tell me how the heck do I post up a pic within a post? I don't mean as an attachment, I mean as part of the post.

I've been asked to add my pic to a thread (just for a laugh) but the truth is I just simply donno how.

Help please!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

There's an IMG tag. You post the link to the image (on a website, you can put images on boards space at http://members.boards.ie/ ) within the IMG tag. Like so:

[IMG][/img]http://members.boards.ie/foo/img.jpg

Advertisement