Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well there is certainly alot going on here.

Options
  • 29-01-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

as the title suggests there is alot of activity in here isnt there.
    what is the story. there are 2 mods and i see 2 threads. why waste a board by doing this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

MiCrO is a mod on a number of boards. I´m away from home travelling so I can´t take on the work of a second (of more) boards at the moment. You seem to have a bit of a bee in your bonnet about this board, and you wouldn´t be the first to moan and whinge about a board not getting a lot of traffic or the mods not being "involved" enough. Just because we´re not constantly posting doesn´t mean we don´t monitor the board, the board does goes through spurts of traffic. Particularly when we´ve got a boards clan or such involved in a game.

If you´re not happy don´t use the board :rolleyes:

why waste a board by doing this.

I refer you to the Admin board, this is the place for such questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I love this board (even if it is a "tad" inactive atm)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

this board is the "quiet place"

Advertisement