Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Mobile networks

Options
  • 29-01-2003 12:11am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

...basically looking for any information I can get on UK mobile networks and their pay as you go tarriffs. Anyone know which works out the best value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im on orange..

I picked Orange as they gave me a t68i for feck all when I signed the contract and they have great rates for calls home...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I'm on Vodafone pay as you go. It's all right, I'm on their starter deal where the first three texts I send a day are 12p, then all others are 9p, the first three mins of talk time are I think 28p each then it drops as well. Go and look them up online. Thing to note though, the cost of a text to an irish mobile has shot up with a lot of the pay as you go packages - 25p per text - eeeep!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im on a contract, so I have 50 texts a month free and the rest 7p or something

so there!

Advertisement