Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlezone 2

Options
  • 16-01-2001 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Anyone one here into Battlezone 2?
    Pretty good real time strategy, amazing graphics (on GeForce 2).

I've never player anything but the missions, If anyone is in to playing an online game, give me a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Excellent game. Half the time I'd hop out and take a wander around the hills sniping away and enjoying the scenery.

Haven't tried it online though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I've played it online. Unreal. Netcode is amazing. No lag even pinging at 400. Not many servers but start one up and you'll have 3 or 4 people in in no time. Excellant game.

.logic.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Battlezone 1 was deadly
    was good online gaming
    still quite some people play it
    I'll have to get BZ2 sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I havent played BZ2 online in ages, Brilliant game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

I played BZ2 online last night. Pretty f**kin amazing. Droped from server once in two hours, there was constantly 10 playing, capture.

Very easy to get going (second time playing online) game does all - finds server - sets you up -etc. (this is normal, right?).

If anyone would like a online game let me Know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement