Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the worst Arcade you have ever played

Options
  • 26-01-2003 8:05pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've downloaded what I consider to be the worst arcade ever...Moon walker. God it's rubbish:) Mainly because it's just so damn cheesy. Anyone else care name and shame dreadful arcade machines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

That the same moon walker as was on the genesis, made by sega, cos i had good memories of that game. Trying to find my genesis roms disc to see if what i remember is my imagination :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

No It's a different version:) This is a bootleg version of this game which runs in MAME. It's Sega System 18 which is protected. I'll have to give the megadrive version a go. It couldn't be worse then the arcade version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

NARC. The only redeming feature was that the pixies decied to cover the theme music. god it sucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I'm sorry but it HAS to be 'Pacman'*

:D Please don't hate me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

PAC LAND
    The next pacman game I hated it in the arcade and still do

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by Rambo
    PAC LAND
    The next pacman game I hated it in the arcade and still do

No way! Pac Land was an excellent game Rambo :eek: It's the best Pacman game ever released (and the only one to offer some real variation from Namco's tried and tested Ms,Mr,Jnr Pac formula;) )
    I hope people aren't getting confused between old and crap:)

Narc I found way to frustrating with the dogs killing me all the bloody time. It may have been shít but it is historically important as the 1st arcade game to use a 32-bit processor. ozpass from the retro forum actually own's the original board the lucky sod:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I liked NARC ,never played a bad arcade game i was poor my money didnt go in unless it was good.

kdjac

Advertisement