Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon Bubble

Options
  • 24-01-2003 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

The Eircon Bubble

Well I have said it before in some other posts that the bubble has not yet fully burst and to wait for a while until it does. This announcement / offering etc. was expected from Eircon and it is having the effect on everyone it was meant to have. But please remember that Eircon still has the Monopoly and not everything is as it seems. A lot more is going to happen and fast. So for anyone thinking of joining Eircon, be aware of who you are dealing with and what they have done to us all in the past. The fact that Eircon brought out this offering shows that IOFFL and others are finally making a huge difference / impact and they are feeling the pinch of all the people that have left them and joined UTV etc. It is without doubt that Eircon are trying to get everyone back. Eircon have dropped Esat once again into the Sh1t and they will do the same to us all.
    So hang in there and wait for a while.

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Preaching to the converted, believe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

waiting till the summer tbh

it takes a lot for me to sign 12 month contracts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Dawg

Have no intention of going near €ircon until they release a wholesale product and I see what the other companies offer.

The rat has made enough money from my dial-up over the last two years to pay for 5 years broadband in other countries. It'll take shear desperation for me to sign up to anything off them again.

Hoping UTV get a product out as soon as they can - they have a fantastic opportunity to build up a good customer base if they play their cards right, re-sell €ircons without a ridiculous cap and they'll win most customers over right from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I could start up my own ISP with what I give Eircom each month....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

I wouldnt trust them as far as I could throw them and they are pretty heaving with all them 5 cent/ 1.26cents they have stolen over the last while.

wait till the other start offering as they will no doubt find out what the catch eircon have attached!

Krouc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 J@ck Chri5tie

Nolan is supposed to be on the Sunday Business Show on TodayFM at 10.30 am.

A few choice comments wouldn't be astray.

JC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

I`ll be waiting 4 utvip to offer
    and hey! if that TD wanting a wholesale price of 15 yoyos then we may see quite a change there too :D
    Yeah! the cat is! FAT
    however its about to go on a crash Diet!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

2 More announcements are to be made before the end of Feb 2003. All im going to say is wait. Both of them will be worth it.

OHP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

Was gonna get leap a few weeks ago but the order forms were delayed. I was filling them out when i heard of Eircom's offer.
    I stuck leap on hold while i wait for a counter offer from Esat.

If you say to wait till end of feburary then im willing to wait that long :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Originally posted by OHP
    2 More announcements are to be made before the end of Feb 2003. All im going to say is wait. Both of them will be worth it.

OHP

why be such a prick tease ? man, i hate that 'i know something you don't know' bs
    whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Damian

Yes, dammit, spill the beans.

not 1, but 2 announcements!!!

The suspense is killing me.............

Advertisement