Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project IGI

Options
  • 17-12-2000 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone been playing this? Very enjoyable, lovely graphics, CS-style realistic weapons etc.

Lack of a save in missions is a bit of a pain in the ar$e, but recommended overall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Hmm im at the moment stuck on the snow level where ur chopper crashs. chopper keeps illing me. ARGH

Hmm im at the moment stuck on the snow level where ur chopper crashs. chopper keeps illing me. ARGH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

aye phb was stuck at that point for a while aswell , just keep running smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm guessing this game is good?

I've had the box sitting on my desk at home for over a week. Just been too busy to play it. frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

run past the jeep and through the v in the 2 hills
    on the right theres a little gap you can hide in
    easy peasy
    dont stay on the roed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh this is an excellent game but way too short i got it last sunday just after finishing it , its was a week of enjoyable play though and if any of ya get stuck trying to kill ekk on the last level i spotted a glitch to help.

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Haven’t heard anything about it, could someone post a url.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how the bloody hell do you set off the proximity mines without being near then on level 1?
    i place the three mines, and then head for the helipad like im told to do..and then nothing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You don't need to set them off, just go to the back of each SAM launcher and you'll see the action icon come up, use 'use' to place one charge each - once done you get a message saying go the helipad, and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I think I'm on the 2nd last level in some nuclear power plant facility. Hope they bring out an add on pack, this is the best 1 player game I've played in yonks.

• Advertisement

yeah, amp told me.
    smack in the head for myself for not figuring that one out....
    getting old...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Got a bit boring and I'm only on the third level.

I found absolutly no way to do the first level covertly. That cool wire slide gets you killed everytime.

Beat it by running through.

The second and third level was even easier, you just walk a long way around and kill the guards one by one then waltz on through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Y'all head over to http://www.petitiononline.com/igi_save/petition.html and sign the petition if you want an in-mission save.

Should start another petition for more Dragunov ammo smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

The wire slide on level 1? Sure you're supposed to jump off it before you clatter off the far edge the guard tower (jump off just inside the guard post), sniper all cameras and enemies before hand...

hehe i finised it. it a bloody hard game. on the last levels they took about 20-30 attempts each and the last one took me 6hrs straight play to finish. best game. I think an in game save wouldnt be that good. maybe a system where u only get saves or something. so its stil hard

no, i think the no save option is better.
    makes it more tense. if you can save you just run around and it doesnt matter what happens.
    its like any fps game actually smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Just played level 4, thats a fun level biggrin.gif That's a role I'd like to see more in games, a sniper covering the team, it was great craic, nice touch smile.gif

Advertisement