Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of DSL - vote

Options
  • 24-01-2003 12:43pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have another poll, what price would you be willing to pay for the following DSL services:

512k /128k, No cap or high Cap

1) EUR 45 - 50

2) EUR 50 - 55

3) Other

As a guide, keep in mind that UTV clickstream service in the north is 512k / 256 k, no cap EUR 41.50

And what about 256k / 64k, no cap or high cap.

1) EUR 35

2) EUR 40

3) other

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

55 for the first one
    35 for the second..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

BTW all prices INCLUDE vat, of course :D

I would agree with sjones, 55 EUR and 35 EUR

In particular I think a 256k / 64k - EUR 35 product would be very popular with Joe Public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

best one yet Bard :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

On or below 45 for the first and half the price for the second as u are getting half the product :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

I hereby nominate this the most useless thread of the week and, if I may, simultaneously nominate this the most useless reply of the week :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement