Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BG II - the Unseeing Eye Cult mission *spoiler*

Options
  • 15-12-2000 1:48am
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Right, so I'm down at the section where you answer the 3 questions and the bridge forms, you walk across and there are 3 Gauth (sp?). And everytime I go near the things they *hammer* me into the ground.

What I want to know is what general level were people when they went up against them -my maincharcter is an 8/8 fighter cleric (possibly 9/8 - can't remember exactly) and the rest of the part is the same or higher - I have Minisc, Jaheria, Areia (that winged elf biddy without the winds) the whiney annoying Nobel-cum-socailsit worker tart and Yomimbo. I have a feeling that I'm a little underpowered to take these things on...

Draco

Advertisement