Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

david long 6.30 on newstalk106

Options
  • 23-01-2003 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

><><><><<

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'm listening on the internet

It seems George is giving more prominence to the latest "Diet Fads" piece.

Maybe he wants a lower waist size than lower internet bill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Can you tell me their webcast url?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

1 Sec search on google tbh :P

http://www.newstalk106.ie/

http://62.25.96.7/newstalk

need windows media player etc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Originally posted by Stephen
    Can you tell me their webcast url?

Thanks.

http://62.25.96.7/newstalk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭newstalk

any deputy chairmen out there mr long aint answering

unfortuantley we have had to drop this subject as davids phone aint answering

<collective>

Ahhhwww....:(

</collective>

--
    Maybe something tomorrow!/
    This is honestly one of the most siginificant pieces of news in the Internet History of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Its a shame allright, would have been more interesting than celebrity diets ;)

at least we found out that you burn more fat if JOG as opossed to SPRINT :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Now now lads, don't offend the Newstalk folks, they might never invite IOFFL in again :]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Ah no offense was intended, im still listening to it actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

So was the interview arranged?? And, if so what went wrong... its a wasted opportunity for IrelandOFFLine... hope David is ok!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Hysteresis

Originally posted by cgarvey
    So was the interview arranged?? And, if so what went wrong... its a wasted opportunity for IrelandOFFLine... hope David is ok!?
    Didn't he say something about going to the O2 Media Awards in another thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

I had arranged to receive a call from Newstalk 6 to 7 minutes after leaving my house this evening, walked down my road and proceeded to walk along the dodder road trying to get a taxi. I then cut through a park hoping to take the call in a quiet area as the traffic had been heavy on the road.

After getting into Milltown I was surprised my phone had not rung and decided to reset it as I could not make outgoing calls when I tried even though I had coverage (two bars!). As soon as it reset the voice messages came through and an understandably frustrated Newstalk caller explained that they had tried to get me for over ten minutes on the phone.

I called the station immediately to apologise, (it was to late to do the piece at this stage though), perhaps we could talk today?

I apologise for my disappearing act, but it was genuinely lack of coverage issue. I had hoped to go on air last night to cover the story with Mr. Hook, I was even walking through Milltown wearing a tux with an ear piece in waiting for the call looking like a lost bouncer!

Brian I hope you got the message I left with the studio last night, and hope we can talk again on the subject, perhaps with the other speakers you had hoped for?

David

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

"IrelandOFFLine chairman offline and out of coverage shocker"

:)

These things happen, eh?

It seems to be a good station, - here's hoping the interview will be re-arranged and will still be aired.

Still don't see why a Late Late Show debate shouldn't be on the cards, - especially now with the eircom announcement making it look like the IOFFL objectives are only a couple of months away.

david

i understand has happened before,

ill see if we can ressurect it today, as i myself am wishing and hoping for dsl some day, but at present the chances are slim cos im just past clonee in a proverbial green belt

any angles n ideas would be welcome

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

i myself am wishing and hoping for dsl some day, but at present the chances are slim cos im just past clonee in a proverbial green belt any angles n ideas would be welcome

Haha, the ulterior motive comes to light! :)

adam

any questions points please email

usual address

Originally posted by newstalk
    today 5pm - prime time slot

Public pressure bears fruit...(again)
    Kinda Ironic...dontcha think :p

--
    I'll be listening on the net Again :)

• Advertisement