Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travelling to cuba and capetown

Options
  • 22-01-2003 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i am just travelling to havana cuba and cape town south africa and am looking for the cheapest fares for either flights alone or package deals for fligyts and hotels all inclusive.does anyone know of webpages to look at or been to either of these places and can let me know who they booked with.by the way am flying ex dublin ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

For booking sites, check this topic:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39792

Definitely try the usual booking sites including Travelocity. Trailfinders in Dawson Street (IIRC) also sometimes have excellent fares/packages (cheapest around, apparently).
    I presume you are a student so you might get a cheaper student fare.

If you have any particular question re Cape Town, just ask. Was there for 3 days in 2001 and wish I could go back.

Cuba: There are not direct flights between Ireland and Cuba anylonger (Aeroflot used to fly and have some decent fares).
    These days, air fares alone from the Ireland/UK/Elsewhere tend to be quite expensive.

Jer

Advertisement