Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a mojor problem

Options
  • 21-01-2003 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

i have this problem. when my girlfriend is giving me a blowjob she really bites my thing so hard that it hurts. once it started to bleed and it really ios excrushiating pain and is there something i can use to take away the pain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

plaese dont ban me either because it is a real problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

how about some gentle persuasion like "HOLY F**KING S**T BITCH! DONT USE YOUR F**KING TEETH!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRGHH"

Ohh and yes, I am being serious

• Registered Users Posts: 78,273 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Are you sure this isn't just a flashback from a bad teenage dream? (The one where women have 2 sets of teeth).

Ask her to use lips and cheeks (I understand "puffing them up" is pleasurable) only.

PS Next time you go down on her (you do, don't you?), give her some teeth to explan the sensation to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

pfft!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement