Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go

Options
  • 21-01-2003 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

to pick up women ...... my g/f broke up with me about 2 mnts ago
    and I havn't really been able to chat to girls without coming out with something stupid

so where is the easiest place to pick up women??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I suppose it is time to get out there again, one can only spend so long being heartbroken*......

*edit - to point out sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

depends on what type of women you want!!!

if ya want top totty then I dont think jump out of a hat for ya!!
    (unless you is rich and famous)

if ya just want your leg over .. go for the how do we say less looked upon women .. ie the ugly ones in teh corner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

pubs/clubs/social events?

where did you meet your last gf?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ahh sure ya cant beat Copper Face Jacks...

or as its better know slapper face jacks... :D:p;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by TuesdayMorn
    to pick up women ...... my g/f broke up with me about 2 mnts ago
    and I havn't really been able to chat to girls without coming out with something stupid

Come on snap out of it man! Your obviously suffering from a lack of confidence. When you come out of a relationship it obviously going to be harder to approach a women at first. Yes you may say something stupid No.1 being talking about your ex to this new women:eek: but heh your just out of practice and will get back into the single frame of mind:) Just go out with your mates, enjoy and try not to get that messed up on booze and everything will fall into place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭highlight

Work. Scientifically proven. I work with c 100 people, with at last count 10 couples (and that's across quite a age spectrum)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Originally posted by highlight
    Work. Scientifically proven. I work with c 100 people, with at last count 10 couples (and that's across quite a age spectrum)

Not if he wants a quick shag!
    as gareth says 'Dont **** on your own doorstep'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by TuesdayMorn

I hear Benburb Street :)

yippe 500 posts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

a whorehouse
    although i can safely say that you are so bad that you couldnt score in there]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

logie is a ponce also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Pay a visit to your local gentlemens club.

It all Depends on the kind of woman you want to meet.
    logie is a ponce also

Thats something i find extremely hard to believe especially after our erotic night on sunday.

Some of the above may well have been fabricated to enhance Caesars taradiddle. Caesar apologises for any unjust grief caused to logie resulting from his prevarications.

Advertisement