Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grinds needed...

Options
  • 20-01-2003 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭

Hello there!

Perhaps someone here can help me - I'm in something of a predicament... I can barely speak a word of Irish/find it difficult to construct more than two coherent sentences, yet I'm about to take Junior Cert Honours Irish in June... basically I need grinds... and I need them a.s.a.p...

Does anyone know of anyone offering them? Contact details would be appreciated.

(Note: Yes I have considered dropping to pass - but I can more or less do perfectly on listening comprehension which makes about 30%... all I need to do is learn enough to get a 40%... I'm pretty determined about it. Besides, I could need the honours marks someday in the future.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

These guys might be useful to you. There's also the option of self training.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Thanks a lot Bard :) that's great help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Good luck! Bonne courage... fortitude, mon frere!
    Go n'eireoimid go léir a bhfuil scrúdaithe againn :)

Originally posted by NoelRock
    Thanks a lot Bard :) that's great help.

Glad to be of help.

Go mbéadh an t-ádh leat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

"Go mbéadh an t-ádh leat!"

See? I don't understand a word :p! I need heeeeeelp :D!

Thanks again Bard - and thanks for the words of encouragement Zynaps :). Always appreciated.

• Advertisement

"Go mbéadh an t-ádh leat!" = "May luck be with you"

(Good luck, basically!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

If ye need help with it, we're here :)
    Though we'll most likely steer you wrong (me anyway), but that's what people are all about, aye? ;)

Advertisement