Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stickers

Options
  • 17-01-2003 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can get good quality stickers done? Preferably in Cork, or available online.

I wanna get custom ones done for my surfboard. If I find something I'll post it here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

hey dude, good to seem some action on this thread
    as far as your "stickaz" cpncern, i think the only other way would be buuy some sticker paper for some TRUE custoom stickers.

post back if you find anyware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Got a quote today from websticker.com

Doesn't look too bad. I'm sure there are a few places that do this type of thing in Cork though.
    Will be checking out a place on Anglesea street this week.

That sign shop on Anglesea street is pretty good. The guy in there is A1 and is willing to do even a single sticker if you just want a one-off done.
    My surfboards gonna be covered! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

good you found it, how much are they costing you?
    id love some one off stickers for my school books, helmet etc.

He said it wouldn't be much more than €3
    Depends on the size and all. Bring him an image in Photoshop format and he'll do it for you.

• Advertisement

Got 7 stickers done just there for €20 in Quik Sign on Anglesea Street.
    5 with a white background and 2 with just the lettering.

Pretty cool, I'll definetely be getting more done.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

Enygma .... You is the man, I've beeen lookin' from that somewhere. And you done all the homework on it.

Are there different kinds of glue you can ask for ?? You know, something that'll stay forever.

Not sure about glue types. Two of the lads put them on their body boards and they fell off straight away. The one on my surfboard has stayed on though.
    Sure tis fairly cheap so ye might as well try em out.

Advertisement