Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations and Tips for Toronto

Options
  • 15-01-2003 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Lo Lads,

I'm off to Toronto for a long weekend in Feb. Any recommendations on what to see/do or any tips etc.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Bring a jumper, it'll be very cold :)

I've no idea if the baseball stadium will be open at that time of year, but its a pretty magnificent place if you can get in to have a look anyway (has a cool retracting roof as well).. right across from that is the CN Tower, you can get an elevator up that.. and theres a part around it which has a glass floor (not for those with a fear of heights).. can't really remember much else in the way of sights, although I do recall it being a really beautiful city.. Niagra Falls isn't too far away as well, worth a daytrip if you can hire a car, if you haven't been before, and the Canadian side of the falls has all the best views as well... very spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

Lo Lads,

I'm off to Toronto for a long weekend in Feb. Any recommendations on what to see/do or any tips etc.

If they are playing in Toronto that weekend, try to get tickets to go see a Leafs game...

Advertisement